Life With Aly & Luke: Luke's 1st Birthday        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Friday, October 28, 2011

Luke's 1st Birthday

Our sweet baby boy turned one on August 5th! My best friend, Bonnie, also got married in a beautiful ceremony on the beach in Florida on that same day, so we had even more of a reason to celebrate!






I had decided we would just celebrate Luke's birthday at the beach with our little family of four. We got him a cake and a Mickey Mouse balloon and gave him a little "party" at the beach house. Then the momma guilt set in and I decided it was only fair for him to have his own first birthday bash at home with the rest of our family. We decided on a Razorback basketball theme and threw together what ended up being a really fun get together for all of us who love our little Lukey the most.












A year in the life of a very sweet boy!






The "concession stand"



This turned out to be a very special keepsake!


"Luke's Rookie Year"
These were the pictures I took of him every month during his first year.








Take Home Goodies



Luke and Daddy



The girls


When I think of my little man, the word that always comes to my mind is "joy". Everything about his personality and what he has brought into our family is joyful. Even at a year old, he lives life with a smile on his face like he is truly enjoying every minute. He is laid back, easy-going, loving, and so funny! He loves to make you laugh, feel the wind on his face, play rough, give kisses, and listen to you sing. I love watching him learn and grow every single day. We love him so much and are so thankful God gave us such a joyful blessing!



No comments: