Life With Aly & Luke: 4th of July 2009        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July 2009

We had a great 4th of July weekend! We went to Tulsa to celebrate at Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Kristi, and Holly's house. We had a fun cook-out with family, cooled off on the Slip-n-Slide, watched fireworks, and even went to the zoo! Aly and Holly even got to experience their first "sleepover". What a fun way to spend the holiday!



I don't know who had more fun, the girls or all of us who were watching.



I have been watching my big brother light fireworks my entire life. It was pretty surreal to watch him light them for our very own daughters!



The girls watching the fireworks in their lawn chairs...
(Please take notice of Holly's favorite pink cowgirl boots. I thought they complimented her 4th of July outfit perfectly.)



I just had to add this one...

No comments: