This is the most recent picture of Aly and her BFF, Caroline. Thank you for giving us mommies a night out, Mimi!!
My, how they've grown...
Aly also loves her cousin, Holly.
More friends...
I am so thankful for all of the "friends" Aly has. They learn so much from each other and are so happy when they are together. I hope Aly is already learning the importance and the joy of spending time with friends who love her.
Oh Robyn, look how they've grown! I cannot belive it. I can't wait till Jett can play with these sweet girls! They'll have to teach him a thing or two! Bon said she had so much fun with you last night! I'm so glad you got to spend some time together!! Love you!!
I can truly say I am leading the life I have always wanted. I am a wife, mother, and teacher. I have been married to my sweet husband, Donny, for 14 years. We were blessed beyond our own belief with our precious daughter, Alyson "Aly" Claire in 2006 and our amazing son, Luke Russell in 2010. We love being their parents more than anything in the world! We hope that this blog will be a way for our friends and family to watch our children grow, learn, and become the people God has planned for them to be.
1 comment:
Oh Robyn, look how they've grown! I cannot belive it. I can't wait till Jett can play with these sweet girls! They'll have to teach him a thing or two! Bon said she had so much fun with you last night! I'm so glad you got to spend some time together!! Love you!!
Post a Comment