Donny finally remembered to email me pictures of Aly right before she got her tubes. I didn't realize the procedure wouldn't be done in her own clothes. It scared me a little when we walked into the room and saw the little yellow polyester gown laying there. After we got it on her it was so cute we had to take pictures. Pitiful Angel. She didn't know what was coming!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Aly's Little Hospital Gown
Donny finally remembered to email me pictures of Aly right before she got her tubes. I didn't realize the procedure wouldn't be done in her own clothes. It scared me a little when we walked into the room and saw the little yellow polyester gown laying there. After we got it on her it was so cute we had to take pictures. Pitiful Angel. She didn't know what was coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Bless that little baby's heart! She is such an angel. I just love her so much Rob! Isn't God great!
Post a Comment