Life With Aly & Luke: My Little Girly-Girl        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Monday, March 31, 2008

My Little Girly-Girl






































This is my favorite thing that is happened in a long time. I have never taught Aly the importance of make-up or the role it will play in her future life as a woman, nor have I ever taught her how to apply it. I was hoping to take the "you are beautiful just the way God made you" approach. However, my little girly-girl has watched me do this tedious chore to my own face several times. (As all mothers know, you can't leave a toddler alone to go do your make-up.) On this particular occasion, Aly climbed up in my lap, asked for the make-up and instinctively started applying it to her own precious little face. Now it might look like she is wearing lipstick in these pictures, but her lips have actually looked like that since birth, literally. She only thought she was making herself more beautiful when actually, in our opinion, it would be impossible for her to be any more beautiful than she already is.

No comments: