Aly enjoys taking walks in her stroller (as long as the sun is not in her eyes), waking up to the "Good Morning, Aly Claire" song, drinking milk, stretching, sitting in her bunny chair, and swinging in the hammock with Dad. However, Aly does not enjoy Tummy Time. Sadly, the mean ol' pediatrician said that we weren't doing enough Tummy Time, so I continue to torture my sweet baby twice a day every day per doctor's orders. I even went so far as to buy her a new Tummy Time mat that is in the shape of a surf board, thinking that she might be fooled into believing that she had taken up a new west coast summertime hobby. Not so much. Poor Aly. I guess she's just not destined to win an Olympic gold medal in gymnastics or weight lifting like we'd hoped. Not enough upper body strength. We'll have to keep working on it. Maybe she's called to be a track runner...
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Aly's Favorite Things
Aly enjoys taking walks in her stroller (as long as the sun is not in her eyes), waking up to the "Good Morning, Aly Claire" song, drinking milk, stretching, sitting in her bunny chair, and swinging in the hammock with Dad. However, Aly does not enjoy Tummy Time. Sadly, the mean ol' pediatrician said that we weren't doing enough Tummy Time, so I continue to torture my sweet baby twice a day every day per doctor's orders. I even went so far as to buy her a new Tummy Time mat that is in the shape of a surf board, thinking that she might be fooled into believing that she had taken up a new west coast summertime hobby. Not so much. Poor Aly. I guess she's just not destined to win an Olympic gold medal in gymnastics or weight lifting like we'd hoped. Not enough upper body strength. We'll have to keep working on it. Maybe she's called to be a track runner...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dear Aly, I don't like tummy time either! My mom makes me do it because your mom told her about what the doctor said. Can you tell your mom not to give any more advice? I'm afraid of what they will make me do next! Love, Your BFF, Caroline
Hey Aly, I hated tummy time too!! But when I got bigger and started rolling over I started sleeping on my tummy all the time. Don't worry, you'll like it when you get a little bigger. Can't wait to meet you!
Love, your cousin, K'Li
Post a Comment