Life With Aly & Luke: I Made It!        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I Made It!



I did it! My first day back was great. My kids were excellent and excited to see me and it felt really good to be back in my element. I stayed so busy that the day flew by and aside from a little break down in the parking lot, I held it together. Bonnie and Sweet Caroline (bum, bum, bum) brought me Sonic! We all know that everything is a little easier with a tater tot in hand. Aly was a good girl for Grandpa and Maw Maw and gave me lots of smiles and cuddles when I got home. I'm actually one-handed typing as she sleeps on my lap. Pure heaven. I decided to include a picture with this entry that will help you understand why I love her so much. I know that many of you have heard of this phenomenon for many months and now it is finally captured for all to see. It's the infamous Smiley Poo-Poo Face. When you see the face, you can only sit back and enjoy for a rude explosion is soon to follow.

2 comments:

Tara said...

oh robyn, i am SO HAPPY you had a great day!!! today was a toughie and i'm proud of your attitude!! aly is such a blessed little girl to have you as her mommy :)

Unknown said...

Rob! You did it!! You're my inspiration when I have to go back. I know your kids missed you so much! You're such a great mommy and teacher. We love you!