A big thank you to my friends who got up early and brought their kiddos in their jammies. I also have to say thank you to my sweet husband who helped clean up, took care of Luke, and served the coffee! We loved having an excuse to spend time with good friends, while consuming large amounts of sugar of course. This will be a Valentine's Day we won't soon forget!
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Valentine's Day 2012
Aly and I love holidays in a ridiculous way. Even though I came from a family of nine kids where going out to eat or on a vacation were out of the question, my mom always made an effort to make every holiday special. I guess that's why I still always look forward to them. Valentine's Day was one of my favorite days of the school year when I was teaching and I was feeling a little left out this year since I'm staying at home, so we decided it would be fun to have our own little Valentine's Day breakfast party at home. We drug out old craft items and party supplies, threw together some super easy finger foods, hung up some construction paper decorations, invited a few friends who aren't in school on a Tuesday morning and had ourselves a party!















A big thank you to my friends who got up early and brought their kiddos in their jammies. I also have to say thank you to my sweet husband who helped clean up, took care of Luke, and served the coffee! We loved having an excuse to spend time with good friends, while consuming large amounts of sugar of course. This will be a Valentine's Day we won't soon forget!
A big thank you to my friends who got up early and brought their kiddos in their jammies. I also have to say thank you to my sweet husband who helped clean up, took care of Luke, and served the coffee! We loved having an excuse to spend time with good friends, while consuming large amounts of sugar of course. This will be a Valentine's Day we won't soon forget!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment