Aly just discovered chap stick when Nana sent her some in the mail. She loves putting layers and layers of it on at a time. I even recently picked up Elmo to find he had received some "lip chap" of his own.
Aly loves ice cream as much as her mommy and daddy do. Any time she has her choice of flavors, she chooses "pink with sprinkles". She is also amazingly neat for a three year old.
Helping Mommy
I can't clean the house or cook a meal without Aly offering to help out. She loves being given any kind of responsibility.
I can't clean the house or cook a meal without Aly offering to help out. She loves being given any kind of responsibility.Princesses

I fought the urge to expose Aly to the Disney Princess culture for a while, but she is a girl after all. She loves them all, even though she has decided that the Snow White and Sleeping Beauty movies are too scary and refuses to watch them anymore. She loves Cinderella and loves to sing the "Cinderelly" song in her squeakiest mouse voice.
"Kitty"
Kitty is Aly's favorite stuffed animal and you can tell she is well loved. We don't leave town without her, she sleeps with Aly every night, and comforts her when she is sick. We took her to gymnastics for Stuffed Animal Day and on our way there, I heard Aly giving her a pep talk in the backseat. "Kitty, don't be scared. I will keep you safe. My friends are nice."
"Kitty"
Kitty is Aly's favorite stuffed animal and you can tell she is well loved. We don't leave town without her, she sleeps with Aly every night, and comforts her when she is sick. We took her to gymnastics for Stuffed Animal Day and on our way there, I heard Aly giving her a pep talk in the backseat. "Kitty, don't be scared. I will keep you safe. My friends are nice."Playgrounds
They get all over her face and all over her hands. We are continually working on the "put the lids back on the markers" rule. They are a pain, but she loves them.Blankie
Blankie has been the only blanket Aly has wanted to use since she was tiny. It's not warm or necessarily soft, but she loves it. Actually, she calls it a "her". She even told me that Blankie was a girl. I can always tell she is tired or in need of comfort when she asks for Blankie and Kitty.I don't know why I ever ask her what she wants for dinner because I know what the answer is going to be. Sometimes she even asks for it for breakfast.
Silly Faces
About 80 percent of the time when you try to take Aly's picture, this is the face you get. She cracks herself up.
Museums
Silly Faces
About 80 percent of the time when you try to take Aly's picture, this is the face you get. She cracks herself up.Museums
Museums with dinosaur bones are her top pick, but Aly she's not too particular. I never would have imagined a three year old could stay so interested and excited as she does in such a quiet, educational environment.
Cupcakes with Sprinkles
Cupcakes with Sprinkles

Making them and eating them. Not much makes her happier.
Picnics in the Playhouse
.jpg)
This is one of my favorite things to do with her too. Donny built her a beautiful playhouse last year and if the weather is nice, that's where we eat.
Bubbles

What kid doesn't love blowing and catching bubbles? It makes her laugh every time.
"Mergily-Rounds"
"Mergily-Rounds"
We used to go to the "mergily round" at the mall almost weekly until we went one day and it was gone! We were so disappointed. We didn't even get to tell Cherokee Blue (Aly's favorite horse) goodbye. Every now and then she will randomly say, "Why did they take the mergily round away?" It breaks my heart.
My favorite Aly Quotes:
I couldn't possibly love this girl any more than I do. She is amazing.
My favorite Aly Quotes:
- Her latest funny prayer was, "Dear Jesus, please make me not for to be sick anymore every single day when I'm in Africa. I love my mommy. Amen."
- "Mommy, are you thinking what I'm thinking? You're the best."
- "We are a happy family."
- "Daddy, you make my heart super happy."
- "Mommy, I don't want the baby to make a hole in you when it pops out."
- When I told her I was going to take a shower she called out, "Don't forget to wash your bottom!"
- Donny asked her who she was going to marry and she replied, "I'm going to marry God." He told her that was sweet, but then asked her what boy she was going to marry. She said, "Daddy, God is a boy!"
- "God wants us to have a GIRL!!!!"
- "I've changed my mind. I want a brother."
.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment