
Aly's new favorite book (they change weekly) is Pinkalicious by Victoria Kann. It's about a little girl who makes pink cupcakes with her mom on a rainy day and then eats so many that she turns pink. One night while we were reading it for the thousandth time, she asked me if we could make pink cupcakes like the ones in the book. How could I say no?While we were letting the cupcakes bake, Aly decided she wanted act out different pages in the book. She found this page where the girl is looking out the window and said she was going to do it too. It was hilarious!
After that, she decided she needed to dress like the girl in the book too. We raided her dress up chest and oddly enough, found an outfit very similar to the one in the book.
She helped frost the cupcakes and got to add her most important ingredient...cherries!
Mmmmm....pinkalicious!

Aly, I hope you remember this day because I know I always will. I love how creative your sweet little mind is. I love how excited you are about everything you do. I love hearing your ideas, watching you do everything so meticulously, and sharing so many special moments with you. I love everything about you and I thank God every day that He gave us you. I love you, sweet Angie Pie.
Love, Mommy
Love, Mommy

1 comment:
So fun! Payton loves that book too! I think I have it memorized!
Post a Comment