
Aly has inherited her daddy's memory. This summer, we discovered a new gas station with the best gelato you have ever tasted. We literally went once or twice a week to get "ice cream", but we haven't been there since July. We were out of milk, but we wanted to skip the Wal-Mart trip and get Aly in bed, so Donny was going to run into the gas station to grab some while we waited in the car. We pulled up to the gas station and Aly excitedly squealed, "I-ceam! I-ceam!"
Who can resist such a smart and ecstatic little request? Not us. We piled out of the car and went in for some gelato. She has even gotten good enough with a spoon that she was able to eat it on her own...in public! Believe it or not, she didn't get a drop on her. What a precious memory that I don't ever want to forget! By the way, when this picture was taken, she was saying, "Chee!" (cheese). I love her personality more than I ever thought possible.

No comments:
Post a Comment