
Aly had the privilege to get to go to her second Razorback basketball game last night. However, this time it was a conference game, she had a better seat, she had a brand new authentic cheerleader uniform and we had a great win. She finally got to experience the hogs like every Arkansas native should. She loved watching the cheerleaders dance and she made sure that everyone sitting behind us got a polite wave and a "hi" from her before the night was over. Momma and Daddy got lots of kisses during the game as Aly expressed her gratefulness for bringing her along this time. We never could get her to call the hogs with the crowd, but she had a look on her face like, "How does everybody know my trick?"








3 comments:
What fun! She's such a good girl to make it the whole game!
How cute is her cheerleading outfit! She is so precious and sweet Robyn! I wish I could take her home with me!!
Robyn, I'm so glad you have this blog!! I love seeing your beautiful baby girl. She is absolutely precious and I agree, she appears to be a genius.
Post a Comment