Aly is growing up so fast! I think she is officially a little girl rather than a baby. I wish that all of our friends and family could spend more time with her so they could understand why we are so crazy about her! Her little personality warms our hearts and makes us laugh out loud every day. We are so blessed to get to be her parents.
Aly talks on the phone and says,
"hello" and "bye"
(With a southern accent, of course.)
She loves giving away kisses, especially when you are telling her not to do something she really wants to do.

And hugs to her best friend when she hasn't seen her in a while.

Bath time has become an event.
Her expressions are new every day.
She has to do all of the work around the house.
She is just so exhausted from all of this growing up she has to do.

1 comment:
I LOVE THIS! What great times. She's so much fun!!
One day, ten years from now, Caroline will be able to do that with her hair in the bath tub...one day...
Post a Comment