Life With Aly & Luke: ALY WALKS!!!!        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Saturday, December 8, 2007

ALY WALKS!!!!



Aly took her first steps yesterday morning (exactly 2 weeks before her first birthday) and has taken several more since then! Her record stands at five steps in a row so far. I fear my life is about to drastically change, but I'm so excited about it! I can't wait for dance class!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo, Aly!! Keep your mom and dad on the run!
I love your tree! Your mommy is so sweet to have a tree just for you!

Becky said...

Robyn! These videos and pictures are just too much!! I love her, I love her, I love her!! Congratulations on walking!!!! She's such a big girl! Keep the pics coming!! Love you guys!!

Tara said...

congrats aly!!!! robyn, contrary to what i was told all along, you will love it when she can walk :)
miss you!