So I am really embarrassed that my last blog entry was in August, but Aly and I are very busy gals these days. The blog has not been a priority, but I hope to do much better. (Don't I say that every time?)
Aly now says "Mama", "Daddy", "Bye-Bye", "Hi", and "Bah-Bah" (for bottle). She has also said her first sentence "Bye-bye, Mama" two different times while waving bye-bye. We even caught it on video last night. We now have proof! Donny is in the process of helping me post the video so keep looking for it.
She can also point to our noses and mouths, clap her hands, sing, dance and pull up (but only when she really, really wants something and there's not far to go). I know what you are thinking and the answer is no, she still doesn't crawl. She's just simply not interested. She gets everywhere she wants to go by scooting, stretching, and rolling, so why should she have to get up on her knees? Way too much work for a prissy little girl.
Aly now says "Mama", "Daddy", "Bye-Bye", "Hi", and "Bah-Bah" (for bottle). She has also said her first sentence "Bye-bye, Mama" two different times while waving bye-bye. We even caught it on video last night. We now have proof! Donny is in the process of helping me post the video so keep looking for it.
She can also point to our noses and mouths, clap her hands, sing, dance and pull up (but only when she really, really wants something and there's not far to go). I know what you are thinking and the answer is no, she still doesn't crawl. She's just simply not interested. She gets everywhere she wants to go by scooting, stretching, and rolling, so why should she have to get up on her knees? Way too much work for a prissy little girl.
She now has three teeth with five more on the way. I caught her grinding them this morning, which I am going to have to stop somehow before she ruins them. (Let me know if you have any advice.) She also has much more hair and a precious little personality. It finally really feels like there are three of us, not just the two of us and a baby. We are truly enjoying every second of parenthood.

3 comments:
Hey guys! I can't believe how big that girl is! Just wanted to say not to worry about her grinding her teeth. K'Li's doctor and dentist both told me it is normal and it feels good to them when they are teething, that's why they do it(even though it is sooo annoying!!)Hope this helps.
WOW!!! look how big she is! i'm so glad you are enjoying that sweet little girly girl so much!
SO CUTE! She looks so grown up in these pictures!
Post a Comment