For about a month now, Aly has been eating big girl baby food. She has now been exposed to green beans, carrots and squash. Squash is her favorite. She opens her mouth wide when she sees the spoon and laughs between every bite. She also thinks it's very funny to spit her big girl food out on Mommy.
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Aly Eats Big Girl Food
For about a month now, Aly has been eating big girl baby food. She has now been exposed to green beans, carrots and squash. Squash is her favorite. She opens her mouth wide when she sees the spoon and laughs between every bite. She also thinks it's very funny to spit her big girl food out on Mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i can't believe she's already that big!!!! wish i could see you both more!
Ahh!! I'm so excited to see your pictures of vacation!! She's getting so big! I miss you guys so much!! What a beautiful girl!
What a big girl! Caroline likes carrots (not enough to laugh in between bites!), does NOT like green beans. I'm trying squash tonight, wish us luck :-)
Post a Comment