Life With Aly & Luke: Alyson Claire is finally a blogger!        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Alyson Claire is finally a blogger!


Aly is finally following the example of her friends Caroline, Bailey, and Aunt Becky. I have so much fun reading about the daily events in the lives of everyone else, so I thought Aly's smiles, playtimes, and new developments needed some documentation, too. Becoming a mommy has given me the most amazing experiences that I have ever had and I would love to share some of them with my friends and family. Aly grows so fast. I had to get started or we would all miss it!

6 comments:

Moriah Hilburn said...

Hello, Aly Claire! I love you and your cherry-covered onesie! I had a lot of fun visiting with you at Uncle Jeremy's house. Do you remember when cousin Holly went "pee-pee" on Cinderella? I hope you never do that. You are getting so big and healthy and beautiful. Please let your mommy know that I will be praying for her while she goes back to work and for your daddy to win the lottery!! I love you, little girl, and will see you again soon. Love, your cousin, Moriah

Tara said...

welcome to the blogging world!!! i'm so happy i get to watch aly grow :) she is sooooo cute!!!

Becky said...

Yay! I'm so glad I can see Aly whenever I want! It was so much fun seeing you and Aly yesterday!!She's so beautiful! And so are you!!

Unknown said...

Rob!!! Woo-hoo! I was hoping you'd jump on the blog bandwagon that Tara started! We love sweet Aly Claire!

Unknown said...

I'm going to add you as a link on my blog, if you don't mind!

girlymomof2 said...

Hi sweet baby Aly Claire! You are looking so beautiful in your cherries outfit!! We are excited that your mommy is coming back to school on Monday -- everyone has missed her alot. We are glad to be a small part of your life and already love you so much... Caroline Webb & family